Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Moriah turns 14 on November 28th


Can you believe it? My oldest daughter, Moriah, will turn 14 on tomorrow, November 28th. Where has the time gone? It was just yesterday I was holding her in my arms and nursing her. Yes, she was nursed. I nursed all three of my daughters. Can't you tell by the way they hold their tea cups and smile?

Now, Moriah is in eighth grade at River Oaks Baptist. She just completed her 8th grade Volleyball season. Currently, she is a guard on the Basketball team, an Ambassador for the school, a Raider Singer (School Choir), Girl Scouts, Chapel Choir at Wheeler Avenue Baptist Church. This weekend Moriah is going camping with her Girl Scout Troop and is working on her Silver Award. She is in honors Algebra, in her third year of Spanish and so much more. I am so proud of her. I thank God for blessing me with such beautiful daughters!!!
In the first photo, Moriah is in New York at the mall . The girls and I spent Thanksgiving last year in New York with my line sister, Chandra Bradon Hummons. This is one of the many photos taken during our trip. The second photo was taken at an Annual Tea Party Fundraiser for Project Row House that was hosted at Anita Smith's home. Pictured left to right: Moriah, Laurryn and Charity.

No comments: