Monday, December 31, 2007

Happy Holiday's

I hope that everyone reading this blog had a wonderday Chirstmas. I certainly did. My daughters and I spent the day on the Island (Galveston) at my moms' with family. It was very entertaining, loving and refreshing.

I have one aunt, Frances, who just takes center stage every holiday. She tells the funniest jokes, pulls the kids hair, asks questions that noone wants to answer. She is the one person that as soon as you hit the door, you ask, "where is Frances?". If she is not there--stories begin about her encounters since the last time we were all together. If she is there, she will respond with "Who in the Hell Wants to Know!!" And it is on from there. It is all in fun. It is all about family.
I am sure many of you can relate.

I posted this picture because my youngest daughter, Laurryn felt the need to take a photo of me napping. I had just eaten Christmas dinner. As you can tell from the picture, I was quite content with my turkey, dressing, corn casserole, green beans, stuffed chicken, cranberry sauce and Michelob Lite. Don't I look full?

HAPPY HOLIDAYS TO YOU ALL!!!!

No comments: