Thursday, December 27, 2007

Scripture for the Day

Thursday, December 27, 2007

SCRIPTURE: Now He who supplies seed to the sower and bread for food will also supply and increase your store of seed and will enlarge the harvest of your righteousness.
2 Corinthians 9:10,

THOUGHT: God has blessed us so much in Jesus. Yet God longs to bless us even more. Why? God longs to bless us because ... he is a generous God ... because he is our loving Father ... because that is his nature ... because he wants us to be like him! God blesses us to be a blessing to others!

PRAYER: You have so richly blessed me, LORD, so please help me see the opportunities you build into each day for me to bless others. Make me a conduit of your blessings. I pray this in the name of Jesus Christ my Lord. Amen

Source: http://www.heartlight.org/cgi-shl/todaysverse.cgi

No comments: